This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect SupportCandy, and our customers.
Affiliate commissions and payouts
There are three Rank levels for commission namely Silver, Gold, Platinum.
This is default rank for newly registered affiliate. Affiliate with this rank will earn 40% commission for each sell that comes from your affiliate link.
This rank is achieved by referring 10 successful customers who purchased premium items on this website. Affiliate with this rank will earn 45% commission for each sell that comes from your affiliate link.
This rank is achieved by referring 30 successful customers who purchased premium items on this website. Affiliate with this rank will earn 50% commission for each sell that comes from your affiliate link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD, via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so promote SupportCandy as much as you like!
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase SupportCandy premium add-ons, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
SupportCandy Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote SupportCandy is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to SupportCandy and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about Help-desk, Ticket System and mention about SupportCandy!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about SupportCandy, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about help-desk workflows, how they can integrate help-desk ticket system or SupportCandy and link to our site with your referral link.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Upload videos about SupportCandy on YouTube and share affiliate link in video description.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. 🙂 But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote SupportCandy. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for awesome allowed promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with SupportCandy. Affiliates aren’t employees of SupportCandy or PSM Web Solutions PVT LTD, and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be SupportCandy is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official SupportCandy site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by SupportCandy is prohibited (and ethically uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. We recommend using good promotional methods as described in this agreement to avoid any potential referral rejections and/or account deactivation!
The final (but important) stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!