= Available Translations : =
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Greek (Greece)
- Brazilien Portuguese
- Chinese (China)
V 2.1.2 (03/07/2020)
- Fix: Email piping rule does not work if piping email address added in bcc
- Fix: Ticket status get changed after reply to a closed ticket
V 2.1.1 (14/05/2020)
- Fix: \"From email in email notification to customer\" email piping setting not working for assign agent, change category, change priority, change status, delete ticket, submit note emails
- Fix: Attached files are missing in reply
V 2.1.0 (04/04/2020)
- Fix: User can\'t register when ticket created through piping
V 2.0.9 (17/02/2020)
- Fix: PHP Warning: imap_open(): Couldn\'t open stream fixed
- Translation for Chinese (China), Danish added
V 2.0.8 (08/01/2020)
- Fix: New emails not getting piped.
V 2.0.7 (08/01/2020)
- Tweak: Allow rich text editor setting using which you can either allow or disallow guest or register the functionality of rich text editor.
- Fix: License issue fixed
V 2.0.6 (18/11/2019)
- Tweak: Additional Users option added in email piping rule
V 2.0.5 (09/10/2019)
- Tweak: Emails will get send in the background which will improve the loading speed
- Fix: Skip email by which fatal error occurred
- Fix: Random ticket id setting not working
V 2.0.4 (30/08/2019)
- Tweak: Import CC as additional recipients
- Fix: Email piping setting not connected when < is used in password
- Language added: Hebrew, Romanian(Romania), Russian
V 2.0.3 (01/08/2019)
- Fix: Custom field order not showing correctly in the setting.
- Fix: isUrlEncoded function definition does not exist
V 2.0.2 (06/06/2019)
- Tweak: Auto response email to the customer if the reply to close ticket is not allowed.
- Tweak: Setting to decide which type of mail should pipe, new/reply/both.
- Tweak: Add regular expression patterns in email piping rule setup.
V 2.0.1 (17/04/2019)
- Tweak : Condition improvements. Now you can add conditions for all possible custom fields (text based and options based)
- Tweak : From email in email notification to customer. If set Original, email address to which customer sent an email originally will be used as From email in an email notification to customer for the ticket created.
V 2.0.0 (04/04/2019)
- SupportCandy 2.0.0 compatibility
- Fix : Reply from email piping add username of email client instead of wordpress
V 1.0.9 (25/01/2019)
- Fix: HTML Only or Text Only email not piped correctly.
V 1.0.8 (18/01/2019)
- Fix : Email notifications are not sending in ticket is created using Gmail piping
- Tweak : Set whether you want to accept email as text or html format.
V 1.0.7 (14/01/2019)
- Fix : Extra history get attached to ticket reply
V 1.0.6 (08/01/2019)
- Fix : Ticket thread shows unwanted character strings
- Fix : Ingore Emails setting not working
- Translation for Spanish(Spain), Spanish(Maxico), Spanish(Argentina), Italian(Italy), Japanes, Portuguese(Portugal), Brazilien Portuguese added
V 1.0.5 (25/10/2018)
- Fix : EP rules does not work if multiple conditions are added in Has Word
V 1.0.4 (19/10/2018)
- Fix : Conditional Assign Agent not correctly assigning agents
V 1.0.3 (1/10/2018)
- Tweak : Translation for Greek (Greece) added
- Fix : Licence issue fixed
V 1.0.2 (15/09/2018)
- Tweak : Username setting added in IMAP piping setup
- Fix : Ignore email setting not working
- Translation for Dutch (Netherlands)
V 1.0.1 (31/08/2018)
- Tweak : IMAP email piping available
- Tweak : Email piping rules
- Tweak : Debug mode setting
- Tweak : Translation for French(France), German(Germany), Turkish(Turkey) added
V 1.0.0 (15/08/2018)