V 3.0.9 (25/09/2023)
- New: Action added to see all tickets of the usergroup in the open ticket
- Fix: Attachment links in notifications do not show for the attachment custom field
V 3.0.8 (10/07/2023)
- New: Log added for usergroup change
- Fix: Unable to delete usergroup
V 3.0.7 (18/05/2023)
V 3.0.6 (07/04/2023)
- New: You now have the flexibility to customize the fields that will be compared during the ticket list search. This will improve the search speed.
- New: Agent Role setting UI improvements
- Fix: Hide usergroup widget for guests
- Fix: Vulnerability fix
- New: Ticket conditions improvements. Now, you can add multiple AND and OR conditions in custom fields in email notifications, Assign agent rules, SLA, etc.
- Fix: Security fixes
V 3.0.5 (27/03/2023)
- New: Show usergroup members and custom fields in usergroup widget
V 3.0.4 (02/03/2023)
- Fix: Ticket usergroups does not changes when a ticket raised by is changed
V 3.0.3 (23/11/2022)
- New: License activation error
V 3.0.2 (03/10/2022)
- New: Setting added \"Auto assign usergroups to new tickets\"
- New: Setting added \"Allow customers to modify usergroups of tickets\"
- New: Setting added \"Auto-fill usergroups in the ticket form\"
- New: Agent role capability \"Modify usergrouops\" added
- New: Customer if allowed, can set usergroups to the ticket or keep it private
V 2.1.0 (29/04/2021)
- Fix: Usergroup information popup not showing on frontend
V 2.0.9 (04/03/2021)
- Tweak: Now add custom fields in usergroups
- Tweak: Show usergroup members in raised by widget
V 2.0.8 (28/12/2020)
- Tweak: Setting to enable, all users within a usergroup should be able to close a ticket, regardless of who created it.
V 2.0.7 (11/08/2020)
- Fix: Compatibility with Export add-on version 2.0.7
V 2.0.6 (04/04/2020)
- Fix: Performance improvements
V 2.0.5 (08/01/2020)
- Tweak: Usergroup condition added in assign agent rules so that agent can be assigned depending on which user group it came from.
- Fix: License issue fixed
V 2.0.4 (18/11/2019)
- Tweak: Disable change category option for the user while creating a ticket
V 2.0.3 (09/10/2019)
- Fix: Usergroup category not selected when a ticket is created via email piping
V 2.0.2 (30/08/2019)
- Tweak : Show usergroups of a user in the ticket list.
- Language added: Hebrew, Romanian(Romania), Russian
V 2.0.1 (06/06/2019)
- Tweak : You can add extra email addresses and usergroups to a ticket. All the notifications will be sent to added extra users.
V 2.0.0 (04/04/2019)
- SupportCandy 2.0.0 compatibility
V 1.0.4 (08/01/2019)
- Translation for Spanish(Spain), Spanish(Maxico), Japanes, Portuguese(Portugal), Brazilien Portuguese, Spanish(Argentina)
- Fix : Emails are not sending to usergroup members
V 1.0.3 (01/10/2018)
- Tweak : Translation for Greek (Greece), Italian (Italy) added
- Fix : Licence issue fixed
- Tweak : Translation for Dutch (Netherlands) added
- Fix : Search user does not working in setting.
- Tweak : Translation for French(France), German(Germany), Turkish(Turkey)
- Tweak : Set default category for usergroup