For Rest API tutorial please follow this link.
Please make sure you have followed the below steps :
- Create a page having a shortcode
- Then go to Support > Settings > General > Support Page and select the page you have created in the first step.
The user may be directly replying to that original email which he used while creating a ticket using email piping. He should reply to the ticket email notifications which are sent to him by our plugin. If they reply to the original email then plugin does not get a ticket ID and hence the reply did not get imported into the ticket and instead creates a new ticket.
To achive this you need to use external cron method. Go to Support > Settings > Cron Settings and select the External Cron method. You have to set cron in your hosting control panel to execute a given command every minute or set timing as per your requirement. After that go to Support > Settings > Email Piping > Other Settings > Cron Execution Time and set it as per your requirement.
Please try to configure your email piping email in any email client like thunderbird, outlook, apple mail, etc. If it is successfully configured in the email client then please use the same details to configure email piping.
You can download an invoice from My Account. Under My Orders click on the Generate Invoice link. Fill all the information and click on Save Billing Details & Generate Invoice button.
Please follow the below steps to install add-ons:
- Go to the My Account section and log in to your account
- Download add-on zip you want to install
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New (in WordPress wp-admin) and then select Upload
- Next, select the zip file you downloaded in step 2 and click Install Now. Your new SupportCandy addon should now be installed and good to go.
Activating Add-On License Keys:
Add-ons purchased from this site need to be activated with a license key in order to receive automatic updates via the WordPress dashboard. Your license key should have been emailed to you after purchasing. If you’ve lost your key, you can retrieve it from My Account.
Please follow the below steps to activate add-ons:
- Install and activate the plugin under WordPress > Plugins.
- Go to the My Account section, under the My Order section click on View Details and Downloads, and copy the license key.
- Now, go to Dashboard > Support > License.
- Add the license key and click on Activate.
You can manually update add-ons. Please follow below steps:
- Go to the My Account page and log in
- Download all the zip files of the add-ons you wish to install
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins
- Deactivate and delete all add-ons
- Install and activate each add-on downloaded in step 2
Please make sure you have activated licenses in the setting. To check please go to Support > License and verify that the licenses are active. If you are already activated and still having issues please deactivate and reactivate licenses. After that, recheck the issue.
Please verify below steps for troubleshooting the issue:
- You have entered From Name & From Email in the email notification settings of the plugin.
- You have installed any SMTP plugin to send emails from website. Please note, if you have not installed SMTP plugin to send emails, mail() function does not guaranty you to deliver emails. There are many popular free SMTP plugins available on wordpress.org. We recommend Post SMTP Mailer plugin.
- Try sending test emails in SMTP plugin to confirm emails are sending correctly.
- SupportCandy email notification recipients correctly set for all notifications.
- Also, check if you have applied conditions in the email notification template and they are correct.