Before installation of add-ons, you need to install and activate the core plugin of SupportCandy from WordPress.org. Click here to download and activate the core plugin.
Please follow the below steps to install add-ons:
- Go to the My Account section and log in to your account.
- Download the add-on zip you want to install.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New (in WordPress wp-admin) and then select Upload.
- Next, select the zip file you downloaded in Step 2 and click Install Now. Your new SupportCandy addon should now be installed and good to go.
Activating Add-On License Keys:
Add-ons purchased from this site need to be activated with a license key in order to receive automatic updates via the WordPress dashboard. Your license key should have been emailed to you after purchasing. If you’ve lost your key, you can retrieve it from My Account.
Please follow the below steps to activate add-ons:
- Install and activate the plugin under WordPress > Plugins.
- Go to the My Account section, under the Purchase History section click on View Details and Downloads, and copy the license key.
- Now, go to Dashboard > Support > License.
- Add the license key and click on Activate.
- After activation, click on “Sync”.