Knowledgebase or Documentation saves time of your customers to asks you questions and wait for you to reply. Ultimately it also reduces number of tickets come to you.
This add-on will integrate popular Knowledgebase plugins available for WordPress. Below is list of available integrations and still counting –
- Knowledgebase by PressApps
- WP Knowledgebase by Maeve Lander
- Helpguru Knowledgebase by HeroThemes
- BasePress Knowledgebase by 8Bits in a row
- BWL Knowledgebase Manager by xenioushk
- Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs by Echo Plugins
- KnowledgeBase X w/ FAQ, Glossary Powered by WPBot ChatBot/HelpDesk
- BetterDocs – Best Documentation & Knowledge Base Plugin by WPDeveloper
These add-ons integrated with SupportCandy so that agents can use Knowledge-base while replying to tickets. They can insert either Knowledge-base link or Knowledge-base contents to reply description just like macros or canned replies (See below video):
Additionally, it adds Knowledge-base suggestion tag in macros. It compares subject words with Knowledge-base tags and suggest top 3 matched results where it has been used. You can use this while replying to ticket, in email notification etc. Specially when you use it in create ticket email notification to customer, he will see suggestions as soon as he create a ticket and might get answered before you answer.
Please Note: For support and issues related to Knowledge-base plugins we integrate, you need to contact to developers of that plugin. It is just integration and we are not responsible for any issues related to original plugin. You can ask support for features shown above that is part of this add-on.
Click here to view the changelog.