Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The user may be directly replying to that original email which he used while creating a ticket using email piping. He should reply to the ticket email notifications which are sent to him by our plugin. If they reply to the original email then plugin does not get a ticket ID and hence the reply did not get imported into the ticket and instead creates a new ticket.
To achive this you need to use external cron method. Go to Support > Settings > Cron Settings and select the External Cron method. You have to set cron in your hosting control panel to execute a given command every minute or set timing as per your requirement. After that go to Support > Settings > Email Piping > Other Settings > Cron Execution Time and set it as per your requirement.
Please follow the below steps to install add-ons:
- Go to the My Account section and log in to your account
- Download add-on zip you want to install
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New (in WordPress wp-admin) and then select Upload
- Next, select the zip file you downloaded in step 2 and click Install Now. Your new SupportCandy addon should now be installed and good to go.
Activating Add-On License Keys:
Add-ons purchased from this site need to be activated with a license key in order to receive automatic updates via the WordPress dashboard. Your license key should have been emailed to you after purchasing. If you’ve lost your key, you can retrieve it from My Account.
Please follow the below steps to activate add-ons:
- Install and activate the plugin under WordPress > Plugins.
- Go to the My Account section, under the My Order section click on View Details and Downloads, and copy the license key.
- Now, go to Dashboard > Support > License.
- Add the license key and click on Activate.
Please make sure you have activated licenses in the setting. To check please go to Support > License and verify that the licenses are active. If you are already activated and still having issues please deactivate and reactivate licenses. After that, recheck the issue.
License keys are subscription-based and will automatically renew every year. If you decide to cancel, you may still use the addons but you will not receive updates or support once the license key expires.
Yes, support is key for quality product. We do our best to answer your queries and resolve issues as quickly as possible. Support for premium add-ons provided for valid licenses. If your license is expired, support will not be given for premium products.
Yes, you can upgrade your plans or licenses anytime. Please follow below steps to upgrade:
- Login with your user account on My Account page.
- Click on View Licenses link in your order.
- Click View Upgrades for license you want to upgrade.
- Click on Upgrade License in-front of the plan or license you want to upgrade.
- Complete payment process and done.
Yes, automatic updates are available free of charge for valid license key. If your license key is expired, updates will not be available.
We don’t offer a trial but we do have a 30 day money back guarantee so you can try add-ons risk-free on your own website. If it does not work what it says in product page, we will respectfully try to help solve the issues or refund.
Please make sure you have followed the below steps :
- Create a page having a shortcode
- Then go to Support > Settings > General > Support Page and select the page you have created in the first step.
Please verify below steps for troubleshooting the issue:
- You have entered From Name & From Email in the email notification settings of the plugin.
- You have installed any SMTP plugin to send emails from website. Please note, if you have not installed SMTP plugin to send emails, mail() function does not guaranty you to deliver emails. There are many popular free SMTP plugins available on wordpress.org. We recommend Post SMTP Mailer plugin.
- Try sending test emails in SMTP plugin to confirm emails are sending correctly.
- SupportCandy email notification recipients correctly set for all notifications.
- Also, check if you have applied conditions in the email notification template and they are correct.
Agent Role is set of permissions an agent can have of this role. Administrator role in Agent Role does not mean it is WordPress website role, it is role having all permissions enabled for an agent.
You can set visibility conditions while creating custom field. These conditions are nothing but other fields data to match dynamically while user is creating ticket. Conditions available are only those fields who has options e.g. Dropdown, Radio Button, Checkbox, etc.
Yes, you can add up to 3 fields per row. In order to do this, you should use width property of field smartly. It is depend on order of the fields too. If you got 3 fields of width 1/3 of row, one after another and first of them start on new row, all 3 will get displayed on same row.
Please follow below steps:
- Login as Administrator on your dashboard.
- Click on Support menu.
- Click on Custom Fields submenu.
- Under Ticket Form Fields tab, you can change order of fields by drag & drop.
No, saved filters are private only and your agents have to save it themselves.
You can find this setting in More Setting under Ticket List.
Agent view is ticket list visible to agents whereas customer view is ticket list visible to customers (users other than agents).