Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The user may be directly replying to that original email which he used while creating a ticket using email piping. He should reply to the ticket email notifications which are sent to him by our plugin. If they reply to the original email then plugin does not get a ticket ID and hence the reply did not get imported into the ticket and instead creates a new ticket.
To achieve this you need to use the external cron method. You have to set cron in your hosting control panel. You can set up the external cron directly to the wp-cron.php file. Please see this article for more information. This will help you to set up an external cron. After that go to Support > Settings > Email Piping > Other Settings > Cron Execution Time and set it as per your requirement.
Please make sure you have followed the below steps :
- Create a page having a shortcode
Please sign in
- Then go to Support > Settings > General > Support Page and select the page you have created in the first step.
Please verify below steps for troubleshooting the issue:
- You have entered From Name & From Email in the email notification settings of the plugin.
- You have installed any SMTP plugin to send emails from website. Please note, if you have not installed SMTP plugin to send emails, mail() function does not guaranty you to deliver emails. There are many popular free SMTP plugins available on wordpress.org. We recommend Post SMTP Mailer plugin.
- Try sending test emails in SMTP plugin to confirm emails are sending correctly.
- SupportCandy email notification recipients correctly set for all notifications.
- Also, check if you have applied conditions in the email notification template and they are correct.
Agent Role is set of permissions an agent can have of this role. Administrator role in Agent Role does not mean it is WordPress website role, it is role having all permissions enabled for an agent.
You can set visibility conditions while creating custom field. These conditions are nothing but other fields data to match dynamically while user is creating ticket. Conditions available are only those fields who has options e.g. Dropdown, Radio Button, Checkbox, etc.
Yes, you can add up to 3 fields per row. In order to do this, you should use width property of field smartly. It is depend on order of the fields too. If you got 3 fields of width 1/3 of row, one after another and first of them start on new row, all 3 will get displayed on same row.
Please follow below steps:
- Login as Administrator on your dashboard.
- Click on Support menu.
- Click on Custom Fields submenu.
- Under Ticket Form Fields tab, you can change order of fields by drag & drop.
No, saved filters are private only and your agents have to save it themselves.
You can find this setting in More Setting under Ticket List.
Agent view is ticket list visible to agents whereas customer view is ticket list visible to customers (users other than agents).