As the name suggests, you can schedule tickets that will be created automatically for set recurrence. So, for example, you can schedule tickets for daily maintenance of your company premise, weekly backup of your website, etc., and your team will make sure these tickets are closed.
How does it work?
- Administrator schedule ticket with recurring time and ticket information.
- Tickets are created automatically at the set time.
- Your team will make sure these tickets are closed.
There are four recurrence periods are available:
Every recurrence period has a different setting which you can see in the screenshots. Below are a few examples of recurrence:
- Every x day
- Every x working day
- Every x week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Every x month on day y
- Every x month on the Second Friday
- Every x year on day y of month z
- Every x year on the Second Friday of January
You can set the start date on which it will begin to create tickets in the scheduled ticket.
There are three ways you can set when the scheduled ticket ends:
- No end date
- End after x times
- End date