As the name suggests, you can create groups of agents to whom you can assign tickets, just like individual agents.
How does it work?
- You set up agentgroups and make some of them supervisors of the group.
- Then, tickets can be assigned to the agent group, like any other agent.
- The group supervisor can see and manage all the tickets assigned to the group.
- Assign agents can be filtered using agentgroups.
- If the supervisor has to assign the ticket to other, he should keep it assigned to the group. Otherwise, he will lose access to the ticket.