Customer feedback plays a vital role in the support sector. You can collect customer feedback & ratings for every ticket you close. This way, you can measure and improve the quality of your support and agents.
How does it work?
- Administrators can set multiple email templates for survey emails sent to the customer after x number of days of closing the ticket.
- Customers receive the survey email, including links like Terrible, Bad, Good, Excellent, etc.
- The customer is redirected to the feedback page after he clicks on one of the ratings in the survey email, where he can submit the optional feedback.
- If enabled, the Survey window is triggered as soon as the customer closes the ticket.
- A new admin menu, “Customer Feedback,” is added, which will list all feedback. Here, you can filter the feedback by ratings.
- Rating and feedback are also shown in the ticket widget of an individual ticket.
- You can also filter the ticket list by rating.
- Ratings can be customized as per your needs.
- You can add/modify/delete the ratings.
- You can set custom confirmation text for each rating which will be shown after the customer submits the feedback.