If you deal with a company or organization and tickets are created by employees of that organization, you need to identify from which company or group this ticket has been made. This add-on allows you to create a group of users and functionalities around it.
How does it work?
- You need to set up usergroups with members and supervisors.
- Supervisors can manage tickets created by the group members.
- Members, if allowed, can decide to create private tickets or which usergroup the ticket is being created for.
- Agents, if allowed, can modify the usergroup of the ticket.
- You can create custom fields for usergroups to store more information like phone numbers, addresses, websites, etc.
- Finally, you can show usergroups in the ticket list and filter the tickets using usergroups.