This add-on will integrate the WooCommerce plugin into SupportCandy. Your customers (ticket creators) can select a product or order while creating a ticket, and agents can see the customer’s order details within the ticket.
How does it work?
- Two custom field types, WOO Order and WOO Product, are added so that you can create custom fields of these types.
- You can add these custom fields to the ticket form.
- Customers can select the product or order in the ticket form for which they are seeking help.
- Also, a “Help” button is added to the order list in front of each order, which will pre-select the order in the ticket form after redirection.
- Likewise, the product page also has a “Help” button which will pre-select the product in the ticket form after redirection.
- You can enable the support tab on the WooCommerce dashboard so that customers can see their support tickets on the same page.
- The shop manager/Administrator can create a ticket within the order from the backend.
- Agents can view the order history, total spent, etc., information within the ticket.
- Order details can be accessed within the ticket by the agents.
- WooCommerce subscription details can be accessed within the ticket by the agents.