Support → Email Notifications → Ticket notifications
You can set up email notification templates for ticket events in this section.
Below are events that you can set up email templates for. In addition, add-ons may add their events, which we will discuss in the add-on documentation.
- Create new ticket
- Ticket reply – Called when a reply is added to the ticket.
- Change ticket status – Called when ticket status is changed. For example, change the status from Open to Awaiting customer reply.
- Change ticket category
- Change ticket priority
- Change assignee – Change ticket assignee (assigned agent)
- Delete ticket
- Submit private note
You must change the notification status to Enabled. Otherwise, this email notification won’t be sent.
You can use macros or placeholders within the Subject and Body.
Below are recipient options that you can select within To, CC, and BCC:
- Customer – ticket owner (Raised by)
- Assignee – Assigned agents
- Additional Recipients – additional recipients set in the ticket
- Current user – If not set, a notification is not sent to the current user. For example, if an agent submits a reply but the current user is not set, an email notification will not be sent to the current user (agent) even though the assignee is set.
- Agent Roles – All agents with the selected role.
- Custom Recipients
You can set conditions to the email template so that emails will be sent only when specified conditions are matched.