You can customize the new ticket form in Support → Custom Fields → Ticket Form Fields.
Add a new ticket form field
You can add a new ticket form field available in Ticket Fields and Customer Fields.
You can select fields available to add from ticket fields and customer fields.
You can set whether or not the selected field is required.
You can set the width of the field in the form. There are three options available:
- 1/3rd of the row: One-third of the row.
- Half-width of the row: As the name suggests, it takes half the width of the current row. If there is no space for half-width, it gets shifted to the next row.
- Full-width of the row: As the name suggests, it takes the entire width of the current row. If there is no space for full-width, it gets shifted to the next row.
You can set the order of the field using this option.
You can decide to show the selected field only when a specific condition matches.
You can set one or more conditions from available options and choose a relation between them.
- AND – Satisfy all conditions.
- OR – Satisfy any one condition.
If there is no visibility condition set, the field is always visible. Otherwise, it will be visible only when the condition is satisfied.