Support → Custom Fields → Ticket Form Fields.
Ticket form fields are the fields that appear in your ticket form. You can add the fields that are already available. Here you can not create new fields, if you want to create a new custom field then you can create it at Support → Custom Fields → Ticket Fields. For more details you can visit this link.
Add a new ticket form field
You can select fields available to add from ticket fields and customer fields.
You can set whether or not the selected field is required. Required fields mean you need to fill that field to submit the ticket.
You can set the width of the field in the form. There are three options available:
- 1/3rd of the row: One-third of the row.
- Half-width of the row: As the name suggests, it takes half the width of the current row. If there is no space for half-width, it gets shifted to the next row.
- Full-width of the row: As the name suggests, it takes the entire width of the current row. If there is no space for full-width, it gets shifted to the next row.
You can set the order of the field using this option.
You can decide to show the selected field only when a specific condition matches. Fields will be hidden until the condition does not match.
You can set one or more conditions from available options and choose a relation between them.
- AND – All conditions must be satisfied to view the field
- OR – At least one condition must be satisfied to view the field.